Salesforce Interview Questions – Part 4
Salesforce interview Question asked in 2014 and 2015 in different companies.
Huge number of candidates are searching for Salesforce Interview Questions and Salesforce FAQ. Every candidate can download Salesforce Interview Questions with answers in PDF format. Crmsalesforcetraining.com provides
45. What are the types of Sandboxes you’re using?
Full Sandbox and Configuration only Sandbox.
- Full Sandbox : Full Sandbox is Production environment.
- Configuration Sandbox: Test Sandbox.
46. What is the difference between the with Sharing and with out Sharing keywords?
Use the with sharing keywords when declaring a class to enforce the sharing rules that apply to the current user.
Use the without sharing keywords when declaring a class to ensure that the sharing rules for the current user are not enforced.
47. What is the difference between Tigger.new and Trigger.old?
Trigger.new : Returns a list of the new versions of the sObject records.
Note that this sObject list is only available in insert and update triggers, and the records can only be modified in before triggers.
Trigger.old : Returns a list of the old versions of the sObject records.
Note that this sObject list is only available in update and delete triggers.
48. What is the Custom Settings?
Custom Setting that provides a reusable set of static data that can be accessed across your organization. There are two types of custom settings.
- List Custom Settings.
- Hierarchy Custom Settings.
49. What is the difference between the Lookup and Master-detail relationship?
|Lookup Relationships||Master-Detail Relationships|
|We can create upto 25 lookup Relationships||We can create upto 2 Master-Details Relationships|
|Lookup can be created if records already exists||Master-Details Relationships cannot be created if records already exists.|
|If we deletes the Parent record, then the child will not be deleted.||If we delete the Parent record, then the Childs will be deleted automatically.|
50. What is the difference between the Profiles and Roles?
Profiles: A collection of settings and permissions that define how a user accesses records. Profiles Control a user’s permissions to perform different functions in Salesforce.
- A Profile can have many users, but a user can have only one profiles.
Roles : Controls the level of visibility that users have yo an organization’s data.
Bookmark our website to check salesforce interview questions and answers, sfdc interview questions and answers 2014, 2015 in PDF format, Salesforce interview answers, Salesforce interview questions for admin, Salesforce interview questions for developers.