Salesforce administrator interview Questions – OWD
Check salesforce interview questions and answers, sfdc interview questions and answers 2014, 2015 in PDF format, Salesforce interview answers, Salesforce interview questions for admin, Salesforce interview questions for developers.
1. How can you change the setting “Grant Access Using Hierarchies” for Standard Objects ?
It is not possible , by default Grant Access Using Hierarchies options are enabled for standard objects and they can not be changed.For custom objects we can change “Grant Access Using Hierarchies “settings .
2. What are the Mandatory points that you think while creating User and Role ?
3. While setting OWD (Organization wide sharing), can we change/modify the setting of child record in case of Master-Detail relationship?
No, we can not change the settings of child record in Master Detail relationship because child record is controlled by parent record.
4. Number of accesses available in Organization Wide Defaults and what are they?
We have 13 types of access in Organization default settings. They are
- Controlled by parent
- Public Read Only.
- Public Read/Write.
- Public Read/Write/Transfer.
- Public Full Access.
- No Access.
- View Only.
- Hide Details.
- Hide Details and Events.
- Show Details.
- Show Details and events.
5. In Partner Community, external user is having appropriate OWD and Profile Settings for Opportunity or consider any other Object. However they are getting insufficient privilege access, what might be cause of this error ?
- First check that every field used in report has Field level security for external users.
- Check whether Standard Report Visibility settings are enabled, if it is enabled user can be able to see reports which are based on standard report types.
- Now external user can be able to access sensitive information of internal user.
Bookmark our website to check salesforce interview questions and answers, sfdc interview questions and answers 2014, 2015 in PDF format, Salesforce interview answers, Salesforce interview questions for admin, Salesforce interview questions for developers.