Developer console – How developer console in Salesforce is used ? Every salesforce.com user will come to user developer console. Before using developer console we have to understand some basic information about it. How to use developer console, what are the steps to be followed when using developer console, how to execute apex code in developer console, how to create classes, triggers and pages using developer console.
What is developer console in salesforce.com ?
Developer console in salesforce.com is type of development environment which provides set of tools and resources to create, debug, ad test various applications in salesforce.com.
How to open developer console in salesforce.com ?
To open salesforce developer console follow the steps given below.
Go to your name => Click on developer console.
How developer console in salesforce is useful ?
Developer console provides the following useful development tasks as given below.
- It is used classes, triggers and pages using developer console.
- Used for debugging.
- Used for troubleshooting.
- It is used as a log inspector.
- It is used to test and execute apex code.
- It helps use to create, edit, open source code files.
- We can analyse performance of the testing code.
- We can execute SOQL queries.
- We can execute SOSL queries.