Adding Visualforce Pages to Custom Buttons and Links :- In our previous Salesforce Developer Tutorial we have learned about how to embed visualforce pages in page layouts. In this Salesforce visualforce Tutorials we are going to learn about Adding Visualforce Pages to Custom Buttons and Links.
Adding Visualforce Pages to Custom Buttons and Links
Adding Visualforce Pages to Custom Buttons and Links is nothing button configuring buttons and links that navigates to any visualforce page.
To add visualforce page follow the steps shown below.
- Go to Setup=>Customize=>(select any standard objects)=>Buttons, links and actions.
- Click on New Buttons or Links as shown below.
- Enter all the details as shown below.
Here we creating new button enter all the details as shown below.
- Enter Label Name.
- Name will be automatically inserted.
- Enter Description.
- Leave Display type and behavior to default.
- In Content Source select Visualforce page.
- Select the visualforce page in content from list as shown above.
- Finally click on save.
We have successfully tied custom buttons and links to visualforce. Now we have to add this buttons to object detail page layout s ot that it appears to users.